WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Mindfulness for Smokers, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the Mindfulness for Smokers copyright notice: © 2001 – 2014 Mindfulness for Smokers Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Mindfulness for Smokers has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Mindfulness for Smokers server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Mindfulness for Smokers, as determined by Mindfulness for Smokers in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if Mindfulness for Smokers becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, Mindfulness for Smokers reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of Mindfulness for Smokers and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with Mindfulness for Smokers, send a request with your proposed use to email@example.com so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of Mindfulness for Smokers’ Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use Mindfulness for Smokers’ Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within Mindfulness for Smokers’ Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
- Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
- Not to quote materials out of context
- To retain and display the copyright notice of Mindfulness for Smokers on such Content
Mindfulness for Smokers cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and Mindfulness for Smokers makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. MINDFULNESS FOR SMOKERS MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Mindfulness for Smokers, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Mindfulness for Smokers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Mindfulness for Smokers has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Mindfulness for Smokers would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Third Party Trademarks
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Mindfulness for Smokers. Mindfulness for Smokers does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Sales of Services
All sales of services are subject to Mindfulness for Smokers’ standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
Mindfulness for Smokers makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of North Carolina. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.